On 29th December 2021, the Spanish Government published the Royal Decree-Law 29/2021, according to which the following urgent measures were adopted in the energy field to promote electric mobility, self-consumption and the deployment of renewable energies:
- IBI (Property tax): possible rebate of “up to 50%” for the properties in which recharging points for electric vehicles have been installed.
- IAE: possible rebate of “up to 50%” for people who have installed charging points for electric vehicles in premises used for economic activity.
- ICIO: (work license tax): possible rebate of “up to 90% in regards to the constructions, installations or necessary works for the installation of electric vehicle´s charging points.
– The application of the 10% reduced IVA on the electricity supply bills is extended until 30th April 2022.
– The application of reduced IVA 4% for the purchase of disposable surgical masks is maintained until 30th June 2022.
– The application of 0% IVA is maintained for the purchase of sanitary material by public entities, in order to fight Covid-19.